Thursday, August 5, 2010

...there is a God





I look at this beautiful Earth and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I look at every person, see their beauty and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see two people in love for DECADES and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I eat an apple and am amazed that it grew from a tiny seed and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I think about the immensity of the Universe and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I hear so many poetic words, so many creative minds and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see a person give to a homeless man and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I think if how much everything is connected just for two ppl to meet and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I hear such beautiful Music and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see the Ocean's waves roar and feel the wind dance on my skin and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see the transformation of a caterpillar escaping it's cocoon and becoming a butterfly and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see the other realms in the eyes of Children and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see a Woman get cured from a disease with no medicine and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see a Man rid his addiction from cocaine without one day in rehab and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I see a person about to shoot, put down their gun and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

I look in the face of You and I say undoubtedly, there has to be a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment