Sunday, May 9, 2010

Her soul's screaming NO!!!



Here I am, laying in this bed.

I feel disgusting.

I don't even want to look at myself in the mirror.

I wish I could peel my skin off--i can still smell his stench lurking on my body...

I said NO--maybe I was hearing things.
Maybe those words didn't leave my lips.
Maybe I only WANTED to...

but I coulda swore I heard myself scream
STOP
NO
DON'T

GET OFF OF ME!!
&& still he pushed me--pinned me down.
Oh how I wish I could have been stronger.

God why did you make men stronger than women anyways?

He might as well put a gun to my soul and fired awayyy...
I just don't feel the same.
I feel like a disgusting whore.

Someone people just use
and use
and use
FOR ONE THING...

but at least a prostitute gets money for chipping away her soul.
What did I get?
Nothing.......

nothing at all.



Rape is so much more than a physical act, it is an act that destroys some one's soul and affects them and their life forever.

Ladies, if you ever feel pressured to do something you DON'T want to do, say NO. This is your body--they don't control it or own it. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

If you have been raped--don't be ashamed. It wasn't your fault.
Tell someone so you can get help.....
your mentality is all over the place
and bottling it up
is not something you will be able to handle....
And trust you are NOT alone.

1 in 6 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime
and college women are 4 times more likely to become one of those victims,
so if you think you don't know anyone who's been through it--think again.

Every 2 minutes, someone in the US is sexually assaulted.
and yet 60% of these are not reported to the police.

The sad thing about this is 73% of the assaulters are know by their victims
and only 6% will ever see any jail time; probably because of the lack of reporting
AND the lack of seriousness people take rape into account to.

The thing that makes me so mad is the women who lie and say they are raped when they really aren't!! this makes the women who truly were victimized look like the "little boy who cried wolf" therein making them more ashamed. This is nothing to joke about. And I'm tired of people shrugging it off when they do hear someone has been raped because they think they're lying. Only 2% of women who said they are raped are being false. So think, there is a waaaaaaaaay more likely chance that they were indeed victims.

For the men that do decide to indeed keep going on after a woman has said no;
You are a sick ass person in the mind.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????????????????

why would you want to have sex with someone who doesn't want you?!
are you that insecure
do you have THAT many issues in your little mind.
WHO the fuck are you to think you can take control someone else's body?!

Do you think you are a God or something--like rules don't apply to you?

It has AND never will BE that serious to have sex with someone to the point where you have to FORCE them...

Think before you act!!

For the women who have been victims; stay strong.
You are beautiful--it may be hard,
but you CAN and WILL get through this.

Don't give up...

In tupac's words "Keep your head up...."

No comments:

Post a Comment